Music Minds Matter:24/7 mental health support for the entire music industry
Provided by Help Musicians
Help Musicians’ dedicated mental health service, Music Minds Matter, is available 24/7 for anyone working in music. Calling 0808 802 8008 will connect you to one of our accredited therapists who can provide in-the-moment help as well as emotional support.
Specialist advisors are also on hand with practical advice for a range of issues such as debt, employment law, benefits and housing.
No matter what time, day or night, Music Minds Matter is available free-of-charge to support the entire music industry.
Music Minds Matter provides:
- Support if you’re struggling to cope emotionally, feel stuck, lost or confused or are grappling with feelings of low mood
- In-the-moment help, accessible for free 24/7
- A safe and private environment to talk through how you’re feeling
- An impartial, trained therapist who understands the music industry so can empathise with your challenges
- Practical advice on difficult topics such as debt, housing, employment law
Who are Help Musicians?
Help Musicians is a charity that loves music and for 100 years has been working hard to make a meaningful difference to the lives of musicians across the UK. We want to create a world where musicians thrive. We offer a broad range of help to support music creators in times of crisis and opportunity – ensuring musicians across the UK can achieve their creative potential and sustain a career in music. We launched Music Minds Matter in 2017 after seeing a direct need from those we support. Three years later, we are expanding the service to encompass in-person and digital support, as well as the vital phoneline.