Trustees’ Week is a celebration of the great work and achievements of the UK’s one million trustees.
Over the course of the week, Arts & Business NI will take time to celebrate the time, commitment, skills and experience these individuals bring to charities.
They are holding daily 15-20 minute discussions with the boards of five NI cultural organisations. Each of these short events will feature the chair/CEO of each organisation in conversation with a board member who went through an A&B NI governance programme, hosted by an A&B member of staff.
- Monday 1st November, 1 – 1.20pm: David Codling & Mark Eaglesham, Outburst Arts
- Tuesday 2nd November, 1 – 1.20pm: Fiona Bell & Mark Walker, thrive audience development
- Wednesday 3rd November, 1 – 1.20pm: Stephen Beggs & Matthew Jeffrey, Tinderbox Theatre Company
- Thursday 4th November, 1 – 1.20pm: Sophie Hayles & Cormac Maguire, Crescent Arts Centre
- Friday 5th November, 1 – 1.20pm: Sean Fitzsimons & Ciara Smyth, University of Atypical